It’s time you change your beauty ingredients. The coconut oil is without any doubt, one of the best ingredient to solve the face problems and used as well in hair care. But the latest reports according to various skin specialists find that another ingredient that is- aloe vera is equally beneficial. The aloe vera gel is extracted from the leaves of the aloe plant is known to be really good for your skin and hair.
There are a lot of aloe products available in the market but most of them aren’t fully aloe vera made. Although they label themselves 100% aloe vera made, the truth is they aren’t
Why trust any brand, when you are capable to make one at your home.
Here are the steps, ingredients need to make your own 100% natural aloe vera gel.
Aloe vera plant
A sharp knife
Container for storing the gel
Clean bowl for mixing
How To Make Aloe Vera Gel:
1. Cut the aloe vera plant into pieces
2. Remove the outer skin as we have to use only the gel from the inside.
3. Scoop out the gelly part from the plant, using a scooper or spoon.
4. Make sure you scoop the most part of the gel from the skin.
5.Repeat the same for all the strand of the plant
6. Do not take out the yellow part as it is toxic for the skin
7. Add a little amount of vitamin C powder, vitamin E oil or some essential oil to help preserve the gel for longer period.
8. Now that everything required to be added in the mixture is ready in the bowl, Blend the mixture for 30 seconds in a high-speed blender.
9. Pour the gel into a clean storage container and refrigerate.
You can also store it in a spray bottle and use it for the face as well as hair whenever required.