Chilli Paneer is one of the popular Indo Chinese starter which is loved by the kids as well as adults. Today we bring you a simple recipe to make it at home. So, Let's know the recipe
15-16 cubes Paneer, 6 Tbsp Corn Flour, 3 Tbsp Maida, 1/8 tsp Black Pepper, 1 tsp Salt, 1/2 Cup Water, 1 Tbsp Oil, 1 Tbsp Garlic, 1 Tbsp Ginger, 2 Nos Green Chillies, 1 Nos Onion, 1 Nos Green Capsicum, 1 Nos Red Capsicum, 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Sauce, 1 tsp Soya Sauce, 1/2 tsp Vinegar.
1. First of all take Paneer in a bowl then add cornflour, maida, black pepper and salt.
2. Add a little water and mix thoroughly then Deep fry the paneer until golden brown.
3. Take oil in a pan, add garlic and ginger Saute a little and add green chillies and onion.
4. Saute together and add red capsicum and green capsicum.
5. Now add the fried paneer followed by red chilli sauce, soya sauce and vinegar and Saute all the ingredients together.