Kheer is one of the most popular desserts in India. There are different kinds of the Kheer which can be made at hoeme. Today we bring you the recipe of deliciously smooth and creamy custard apple kheer. So, Let’s know the recipe
5 large custard apples, 100 gm jaggery, 1 tsp cardamom powder, 1 cup broken green gram (roasted), 1 cup coconut milk, 1 Tbsp almond flakes, 1 Tbsp pistachio flakes and 3-4 cups water.
1. First of all Wash & peel the custard apple, separating the seeds and pulp.
2. Now Discard the seeds and store the pulp in refrigerated condition.
3. Now, place the roasted green gram and add 3 cups water In a pressure cooker and cook it till soft.
4. Now place the jaggery and cardamom powder in a non-stick pan.
5. Then, add the cooked green gram & custard apple pulp to the jaggery mixture mix well, add coconut milk. Bring to a boil. Now, Garnish it with nuts serve chilled. You can use khajoor ka gur instead of sugar cane jaggery to give it a good texture.