Whatever the season, everyone's lips start drying up every season. In this case, applying lip balm gives a lot of relief. You may have bought an expensive branded lip balm from the market many times but do you know that you can make lip balm at home too. Not only this, if you want, you can make lip balm of many varieties at home. The best thing about Home Made Lip Balm is that it is prepared at home in less money and it is also more effective. So, today we are going to tell you how lip balm can be made at home.
Chocolate Lip Balm
1 tablespoon chocolate
1/2 small spoon nutella
1 large spoon wax
How to make
First of all, melt the chocolate and wax separately.
* Then mix these two together very well.
* Then put Nutella in it.
* Cool the solution for ten minutes.
* Then keep it in the fridge for four hours.
Lemon lip balm
1 tbsp Vaseline
1 small spoon lemon juice
1 small spoon honey
How to make
* Pour vaseline in a glass bowl and cook in the microwave for 3 minutes
* Now add lemon juice to it and add honey as well.
* Mix this solution well and fill it in a plastic box and keep it aside.
* Now keep this plastic box in the freezer after ten minutes for four hours.