Eyeliner is an essential part of eye makeup. It enhances the beauty of your eyes and brings brightness to it. You use eyeliners to make your eyes beautiful, but at the same time, the mistakes associated with the eyeliner spoil your look. Avoid these gills if you want to perfect your makeup.
* If you are putting bold liners on the lower lashline, make sure that you also apply a thin liner on the upper lashline. This creates a balance and gives you a beautiful look.
* Often you pull the skin from the side of the eye when applying the liner. This mistake makes you look bad. When you leave the pulled skin, the liner looks pretty machetes.
* Whether it's face makeup or eye makeup, doing it without a base will spoil it in a short while. Something similar with the liner. Clean the eyes thoroughly with a tissue before applying. Then apply the liner after applying the primer to the eyelids.
* If you want to give your eyes a beautiful and different look, always use a white or nude liner on the lower lashline. The white liner will give your tired eyes a brightness in minutes as well as a bigger look.
* Never apply the eyeliner in a stroke. This quickly smudges and worsens. Always put it in dots. This means that the eyes make dots with a short liner and take them to the Indus and mix them. This will give you a perfect look.
DIY: Get Rid of Blackheads With Toothpaste
Use Camphor for Pimples or Falling Hair, Learn Benefits!
DIY Banana face mask and face pack for instant glow