In today's network and modern world also hear such cases that the network is coming in new, never comes network outside the house. If people are asked out of the house a little, then hundreds of people get Who would say that they are not happy with the service of their telecom company. Some are troubled by the network, some by the call drop and some by the internet, but all are disturbed. So now the question is that if you are not happy with your company's service, then how can you get your number ported to another company.
Vacancy for Junior Artisans in Electronics Corporation of India Limited; Apply soon
Let us show you the easiest way to get a SIM card port today. Which will completely eliminate your problem, yes, you can get your SIM card ported and go to a network that has good network quality and you do not have to face any difficulty in this.
Mobiles Bonanza sale: Here you will find these 10 smartphones at a very low price
1. First, send a message from your mobile number.
2. Give space by typing PORT in the message and then write your 10 digits mobile number. For example, if your mobile number is 1234567890, then write a message like this- PORT 1234567890.
3. Now send the message to 1900.
4. After sending the message, you will get a message on the mobile number which will contain a code.
5. Take this code and go to the nearest store to your company. Or go to a mobile or telecom shop.
6. After this, the shopkeeper will confirm your message and will give you a new SIM card after taking the identity card.
7. After giving a new SIM, the shop owner will tell you when your new SIM card will be operational.
Mi Super Sale: Golden opportunity to buy smartphones, grab huge discounts