Chhindwara: A big news has come from the Chhindwara district of Madhya Pradesh. In fact, after eating food at a wedding ceremony here, people's health started deteriorating. After that, all the people were admitted to Pandhurna Hospital. Two girls died during treatment, while 15 people are undergoing treatment. The case is being reported from Kodia village under the Lavaghoghari police station area. According to information received in the case, the Lavaghoghari police station in charge Amit Kumar Kauri said that there was a marriage ceremony on May 15 in Kodia village. On May 14, people ate food at night, after which their health started deteriorating.
All of them were immediately admitted to the hospital. One girl died on May 15 and another on May 16. However, the matter is still under investigation. In this case, the doctors say, 15 people are currently undergoing treatment. All the people have had food poisoning. Dr Vineet Srivastava informed that people started vomiting after eating food at the wedding ceremony. After that, all the people were brought to the hospital.
In this case, two girls died during treatment, although the rest of the people are still undergoing treatment and their health is better than before. With this, the doctors say that they will be fine soon. Not long ago, more than 150 people succumbed to vomiting and diarrhoea after consuming poisonous food at a tilak ceremony at village Pindarai in Amla Vikaskhand of Betul district. In that case, police sources had said that a tilak ceremony was held in village Pinrdai, in which people had attended and had food. More than 150 people fell victim to vomiting, diarrhoea and stomach ache in the late evening after eating here. Not only this, some serious victims were referred to the district hospital by the doctors for better treatment.