The Professional Examination Board, Madhya Pradesh has released the admit cards for the Pre-Polytechnic Test (PPT) - 2018 on the official website of PEB - peb.mp.gov.in. Candidates who have applied for the examination can check and download they are admitted card from the Professional Examination Board website - peb.mp.gov.in.
Candidates are advised to download their Pre-Polytechnic Test (PPT) 2018 Admit Card from the official website - peb.mp.gov.in. In case you have also applied for the Pre-Polytechnic Test (PPT) 2018 examination, you can follow the steps given below to check and download your admit card.
Steps to check Pre-Polytechnic Test (PPT) 2018 Admit Card from - peb.mp.gov.in
1) Open the official website of Pre-Polytechnic Test (PPT): peb.mp.gov.in
2) On the homepage of the website, there will be a link "Test Admit Card - Pre-Polytechnic Test (PPT) - 2018". Click on the link
3) A new page will appear on your screen, enter your application number, date of birth and click on "SEARCH" button.
4) Your Pre-Polytechnic Test (PPT) 2018 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. Carefully check all your details such as name, paper, date of birth, gender, test center name, city, state, code of eligibility and category on your Pre-Polytechnic Test (PPT) 2018 admit card.
5) You can download it and take a printout for future reference.