Music is what makes your experience more beautiful and also works to soothe your soul.
So, if your traveling, music may definitely work to ease your body and help you get rid of your stress.
We, bring to you, 5 best songs of Bollywood, that you may listen to, and that would add to your experience of travel.
1. Ilahi: what could soothe you more than Arijit’s voice served with a melodiously played guitar. Composed by Pritam and hailing from the movie, ‘Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani’.
2. Yun Hi Chala: This song is from the movie Swades and has been composed by AR Rahman. It has been melodiously sung by Kailash Kher. It defines journey and the spirit to accomplish it.
3. Aao Meelon Chale: This one is from the superhit movie Jab We Met and has been composed by AR Rahman. This beautiful song has been sung by Shaan.
4. The Journey song: This song, with meaningful lyrics, belongs to the movie Piku. It has been sung and composed by Anupam Roy. The female vocals have also been lent by Shreya Ghoshal.
5. Safarnama: This one is from the movie Tamasha and has been composed by AR Rahman. Sung by Lucky Ali, the song talks about the tale of a journey.