'You will lost your job in a year,' big claim of Nawab Malik who threatened NCB director

Mumbai: Nawab Malik, a minister in Maharashtra's Uddhav Thackeray government, has claimed that he is getting threatening calls. Nawab Malik has claimed that he is receiving threats not to target NCB zonal director Sameer Wankhede. Nawab Malik's security has been beefed up following the alleged threat. Nawab Malik said he had received a call from Rajasthan which the police operator picked up.

Nawab Malik has lodged a police complaint in the case and his security has since been beefed up. It may be recalled that the Maharashtra government has been continuously attacking NCB following the drugs case that came to light in Bollywood last year. Senior NCP leader and Maharashtra cabinet minister Nawab Malik have been constantly accusing NCB zonal chief Sameer Wankhede and his family since the arrest of Shah Rukh's son Aryan Khan in the cruise case.

Malik on Thursday challenged Wankhede saying he would lose his job within a year. Nawab Malik had earlier alleged that Sameer Wankhede implicated Bollywood celebs in fake drug cases and then tried to extort them. On the other hand, in response to the minister, Wankhede had said that he had good wishes for it and if he had to go to jail for drug removal from Mumbai, he would accept it.

European Parliament adopts resolution for sanctions on Poland

Kuwait International Airport to operate at full capacity from October 24

'SP govt used to worship terrorists,' CM Yogi lashed out at the opposition

- Sponsored Advert -

Most Popular

- Sponsored Advert -