The President Secretariat has released a notification regarding the post of Mali Grade-III. The interested and the eligible candidates can apply for the posts. The candidates must apply online in a prescribed format on or before 30th Jan.
For this particular job there are about 66 post and the name of the post is Mali Grade-III.
- In New Delhi there are 58 posts.
- In Hyderabad there are 4 posts.
- In Shimla there are 4 posts.
The candidates interested in applying for the job should hold matriculation certificate from the recognized board. The upper age limit of the candidates must not exceed 30 years. However the reserved category candidates may apply in the prescribed format as per notifications.
The candidates selected for the ob will be paid between Rs 18000 to Rs 56900
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written exam and trade test
- General/ OBC candidates: Rs 650
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman: Rs 100
Steps to apply online:
- First visit the official website
- Click on the relevant link
- Fill the online application as per the notification
- Upload the scanned copies of the documents
- Click on submit and take a print out for further reference.