After Delhi, Lucknow, Varanasi, night curfew has now been declared in Noida and Ghaziabad also. DM in Noida and Ghaziabad have announced night curfew on Thursday. Night curfew is scheduled to continue from 10 pm to 5 am till April 17. With this, schools, colleges, and coaching centers in Noida and Ghaziabad have also been closed.
As per the order issued by DM, the night curfew is going to continue in Noida and Ghaziabad's entire district from 10 pm to 5 am till April 17. Meanwhile, the movement of essential commodities is going to be released and medical service is also not going to be stopped. The National or State Highway Movement will also not be stopped. With this, all government, private schools, and colleges have been closed till 17th April. Schools and colleges, as well as all coaching centers, have been ordered to be closed. However, medical, para-medical, and nursing colleges will remain open and all examinations will not be avoided. That is, the examinations will be held on time.
Noida DM has issued instructions to police and local authorities to carry out operations in public places. An order has been issued to conduct an inquiry against those who do not follow social dispensing and those who do not wear masks. In addition to public places, public offices will also have a campaign on covid rules.
Night curfew imposed in these states of the country
- Night curfew in Delhi - 10 pm to 5 am (till April 30)
- Night curfew in Maharashtra - 8 pm to 7 am (Saturday-Sunday)
- Night curfew in Punjab - 9 pm to 5 am (in 11 districts)
- Night curfew in Rajasthan - 9 pm to 5 am (in 10 cities)
- Night curfew in Odisha - 10 pm to 5 am (in 10 districts)
- Night curfew in Gujarat - 8 pm to 6 am (in 20 cities)
- Night curfew in Chhattisgarh - Lockdown in two cities of Raipur and Durg
- Night curfew in Madhya Pradesh - 9 pm to 6 am (weekend lockdown in cities)
- Night curfew in Jharkhand - 8 pm till 6 am (till April 30)
- Night curfew in UP - 10 pm to 6 am (in 6 districts)