National Institute of Technology, Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) invited applications for the post of Associate Professor and Professor. Online Applications are invited by National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal from 24 May 2019 to 24 Jun 2019 for 67 vacancies.
Starting Date to Apply Online
24 May 2019
Closing Date to Apply Online
24 Jun 2019
NIT Karnataka Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria for Associate Professor and Professor Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Associate Professor - Six years after Ph.D. of which at least three years at the level of Assistant Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 8000/-; Or Nine years total working experience, of which three years should be after Ph.D., with at least three years at the level of Assistant Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs.8000/-
Professor - Ten years after Ph.D. or thirteen years total working experience, out of which seven years should be after Ph.D. At least three years at the level of Associate professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs.9500orfouryearsatthele velof Associate Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs.9,000/- or combination of Rs.9,000/- and Rs.9,500/- or equivalent in an Institution of repute or Research & Development lab or relevant Industry
Selection Procedure for Associate Professor and Professor Posts
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at NIT Karnataka's website (direct link is given below) from 24 May 2019 to 24 Jun 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://facrecr.nitk.ac.in/web/index.php
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.