An aadhaar card is necessary for us in today's time. In today's time without an Aadhaar card, you can neither buy a SIM nor buy a home ration. In today's time, Aadhaar card becomes mandatory in all government work, just like your identity card used to be. Even if you go to open your account in the bank, you are still required to give your Aadhaar card there.
Nowadays, the Aadhaar card is considered to be the most essential document, so it has become necessary to link the mobile number with the Aadhaar card so that you get information about many important things. However, if for some reason your mobile phone is missing, then in such a situation, you change your SIM. If you are looking for how to update your mobile number with your Aadhaar card, then let's know about it today.
2 ways to update mobile number from Aadhaar card -
The first way: You have to visit your nearest Aadhaar card centre and get your mobile number updated. However, the process takes some time and the Aadhaar card has to stand in a long queue at the centre.
The second way: The second way is going to be beneficial for you. You can also update your Aadhaar card mobile number online while sitting at home.
*How to update mobile number from Aadhaar card?:
- To update the mobile number from aadhaar card, you first need to visit the official website of aadhaar card https://uidai.gov.in/
- Now click on the verified email/mobile number option on the home page
- After that you will come to a new page.
- Log in to this page by entering your Aadhaar number, mobile number and captcha code
- After login, send click on OTP option
- After this an OTP code will appear on your mobile number and enter this OTP code
- After entering the OTP code, you will come to a new page. Here you will get to see the option of Aadhaar Services New Enrolment and Update Aadhaar
- Then click on update base. You are going to get many options like name, residence, Aadhaar number update
- You have to update the mobile number, so you click on the option to update the mobile number
- Then fill in the number and captcha code
- After this, you will be sent an OTP code and verify it after entering the OTP
- Click on save option after verifying
- You will see your appointment ID on your screen
- Then click on the Book Appointment option
- Book your slot by going to the Aadhaar Enrolment Centre after this step