Idli is a food everyone would like. But if it is prepared differently, your test may increase further. But today we bring you a special 'Oats Idli' recipe that is a confluence of taste and health. So let's know about this special Recipe. It's never made your own, so let's try this time 'Oats Idli'.
- One cup oats
- 1/2 cup semolina
- 1/2 cup swelon
- One cup of chopped vegetables (carrots, beans, capsicum, boiled peas)
- A green chilli (chopped)
- 1 tsp ginger (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp fruit salt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Oil as needed
- 1 tsp mustard mage
- 1 tsp urad dal
- 1 tsp chana dal
- Curry Leaf5-6
- Water as needed
- First add the oats in a pan to the low flame and fry till it turn light brown and turn off the flame.
Cool the oats and grind them finely in a mixer.
- Now place the oil in a pan in medium flame to heat.
- Add mustard seeds, urad dal, chana dal and curry leaves and fry for a while.
- Add all the vegetables, ginger and green chillies and fry for the dal as soon as the dal is slightly golden.
- Add semolina and fry for 1 minute and turn off the flame.
- Add curd and lemon juice to the oats powder and mix well.
- Mix all the fried vegetables and add water and salt to prepare the batter.
- Add a little water down to a pressure cooker in the medium flame.
- Mix fruit salt in the prepared batter and add it to the idli mould. Put oil on the mould first.
- Close the lid of the cooker and cook it in steam for about 8 minutes without whistling.
- Turn off the flame after the scheduled time.
- Ready Instant Oats Idli. Serve with chutney and sambar.