Patna: A gas cylinder exploded suddenly at Motihari in Bihar's East Champaran district on Monday night. One person died in this blast, while the legs of two people were completely cut off. According to media reports, more than 20 people have been injured in the accident. The incident took place in Prasotipur village under Champapur Tola in Ramgarhwa block of East Champaran.
The blast of the cylinder was so strong that the whole area was shaken by this blast. When locals were asked about the accident, they said that the grass was smoked by setting a little fire to protect the pets from mosquitoes. The villagers suspect that the fire may have been caused by this. According to the report, the house where the fire broke out was a thatched hut. He had smoked to protect the cattle from mosquitoes, which turned into a smouldering fire. During this time, two cylinders were also kept in his hut, one of which was taken out by the villagers while the other exploded. After which there was a stir.
After the accident, there is a stir in the entire village. According to locals, the accident took place between 2 am and 2:30 am. Locals said that the explosion took place after a fire broke out in Ramashray Sah's house. None of Ramashray Sah's family members was injured in the accident.