The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONCG) has invited the candidates for the employment of Apprentices under NAPS at ONGC Rajahmundry until March 6.
Vacant Seats: Total Posts: 89 for Apprentice
- Mechanic (Diesel): 15
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 2
- Tractor Mechanic: 1
- Turner: 2
- Welder (Gas & Electronics): 6
- Electrician: 8
- Fitter: 16
- Driver-cum-Fitter: 2
- Instrument Mechanic: 6
- Machinist (Grinder): 2
- Machinist: 4
- Electronics & Mechanic: 3
- Surveyor: 3
- Secretarial Assistant: 9
- IT & ESMT: 2
- Auto Mechanic: 2
- Chemistry Lab Assistant: 2
Who will be eligible for the same?
- The candidates who are interested in any posts mentioned above must be minimum matriculation pass with 50 per cent marks and should have an ITI trade certificate in these relevant trade.
- The candidate should have at least graduated 10+2 qualification.
- The age limits at 21 years for all the posts.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of percentage obtained in the basic qualifications.
The interested candidates who are eligible enough for the posts are to required to apply in a prescribed format. They would have to send their applications along with related documents necessary to 'General Manager (HR). HR/ER&HSS Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited.'