In the present time, if an agent wants to make a transaction of more than 50 thousand rupees, then the PAN card number will be required for that. If you are thinking of buying a four-wheeler or want to open a bank account or apply for a credit card, then you need a PAN card. Permanent Account Number (PAN) is a 10 digit alphanumeric number or code, which is needed in various types of financial transactions. However, in this era of Corona epidemic, if you have a need for PAN card and you do not have this card, then you do not have to worry. You can get an E-Pan card made in less than 10 minutes through Aadhaar.
It is very easy to make an E-Pan Card through Aadhaar Number. However, for this, it is important that you have never been allotted a PAN number before. Also, your mobile number should be linked to the Aadhaar number. Your complete date of birth should also be mentioned on the Aadhaar card. Also, you must be over 18 years of age.
1. First log on to the E-Filing website of the Income Tax Department.
2. Look at the 'Quick Links' section on the E-Filing website.
3. In the 'Quick Links' section, you have to click on the 'Instant PAN through Aadhaar' link.
4. After clicking on this link, two options will come to you.
5. Click on 'Get New Pan' from it.
6. Now enter Aadhaar number, captcha code and get Aadhaar OTP.
7. After entering OTP, if the information given by you is found correct, then you will be issued an E-Pan Card.
8. You can complete your important work by downloading the E-Pan Card.