Pan-fried noodles Recipe
- 250 g boiled noodles
- 250 g your choice of mixed seasonal vegetables (carrots, beans, broccoli, bell peppers, mushrooms, Chinese cabbage, baby corn, American corn, zucchini)
- 50 g sliced chicken breast pieces
- 40 ml oil for sauce
- 60 ml oil for pan-frying noodles
- 25 g ginger chopped
- 35 g garlic chopped
- ½ onion chopped
- 4-5 green chillies chopped
- 1 ½ tbsp chopped celery stalks
- 40 gm oyster sauce
- 10 ml soya sauce
- 30 gm red chilli paste
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp white pepper powder
- 1 tsp chicken broth powder
- ¼ tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp spring onion greens
- *In a non-stick pan begin heating oil and add the pan fry noodles. Stir until crispy on the outside and keep aside so that excess oil is drained completely.
- *Now in the same pan, heat 40 ml oil. Now add chopped onions, ginger, garlic, green chillies and celery. Sauté for a couple of minutes on high flame and then add mixed vegetables and chicken to it. Stir-fry till chicken is cooked properly.
- *Then add all the sauces and seasonings and finally add the stock, and adjust the consistency with cornflour.
- *Take a serving plate, arrange pan-fried noodles and top it up with the prepared sauce. Serve hot garnished with chopped coriander and spring onions.