You may have eaten "Paneer Potato Kofta Curry" many times, but you might be able to make it at home too. Everyone likes to taste this delicious vegetable. You can also make it at your home if guests are visiting your home. So if you want to impress the guests at home, you can tell you the special recipe for making "Paneer Potato Kofta Curry". Which you can easily make at home.
Potatoes - 4 (boiled)
Cheese - 125 grams
Poppy - 1/2 4 cups
Tomatoes - 3
Green Chilli - 2
Corn floor - 1/2 t2 4 cups
Coriander seeds - 2-3 tbsp (chopped)
Cashew nuts - 5-6 (fine cut)
Raisins - 15-20
Ginger paste - 1 tsp
Cumin - 1/2" 4 tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1/2" 2 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Red Chili Powder - 1/2" 2 tsp
Garam Masala - 1/2 4 tsp
Salt - to taste
Oil - for frying
- Peel off the boiled potatoes and grate the cheese.
- Now it has salt, finely chopped green chilies, finely chopped coriander leaves, 1/3 cup. Add 4 cups of cornflour, chopped cashew nuts, and raisins and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and flatten the mixture, place the cashew pieces and 1-2 raisins on it and close it round.
- Put the kofta in the hot oil and turn it around and fry till it turns golden brown.
Gravy Making Method
- Add 4 tablespoons of oil to the pan.
- Add cumin seeds, turmeric powder, coriander powder, and ginger paste and fry the masala lightly.
Add tomato and green chili paste to the masala and add the poppy paste and red chili powder and saute the masala well.
- Now you can add water to the spices.
- Add salt, garam masala, and a little coriander and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Add koftas in the gravy and serve with bread or rice with which you want.