Ganesh Chaturthi has only a few days left. The festival lasts for ten days. So you worship Bappa every day and offer them new dishes. So today we've come up with a recipe for making 'Paneer Laddu' that can make your festival special. By using daily recipes, you can enjoy it for up to ten days. Let us know how to make paneer laddu.
- 200 grams of cheese
- 100 grams of coconut (grated)
- 2 tablespoons walnut kernel
- 2 tablespoons of pistachio cubes
- 2 tablespoons almonds
- Raisins 8-10
- 8 powdered green cardamom
- 100 grams of milk
- 500 grams of sugar
- Dried Nuts
- First, grate the cheese.
- Add sugar, paneer, and coconut to a pan and add milk to it.
- Then keep it on a slow flame and run gently with a spoonful.
- Add raisins, almonds, pistachios, and walnuts to the mixture when it thickens.
- Mix the green cardamom in the mixture and keep it on for a while.
- Turn off the flame and cool the mixture slightly and prepare round paneer Ladoos with your hands.
- Finely chopped dry nuts.