PNB comes up with new schemes for the women of India at the moment. PNB has come up with the facility of power savings accounts for special women this time. This is a special scheme for women through which you can take advantage of many special schemes by opening an account. You can also open a joint account, but the first name in the account should be the woman.
PNB has briefed about this account on its official Twitter handle. The bank wrote in the tweet that "PNB power savings is a special scheme for women. A joint account can also be opened under this scheme but the first name should be of the woman." You can open this account anywhere in the village or in the city. You can open these accounts in the village with Rs. 500. In addition, you can open these accounts in the semi-urban area with Rs. 1000. In urban areas, you can open this account with Rs. 2, 000. A woman must be an Indian citizen to open this account.
पीएनबी पावर सेविंग्स महिलाओं के लिए एक विशेष योजना है। इस योजना के तहत संयुक्त खाता भी खोला जा सकता है लेकिन पहला नाम महिला का होना चाहिए। और जानें:— Punjab National Bank (@pnbindia)
Here's the account's attribute:
1. In this account you get a cheque book of 50 pages annually free of cost.
2. Additionally NEFT facility is available for free.
3. Get platinum debit card free of cost on the bank account.
4. Free SMS alerts are available.
5. Free accidental death insurance cover up to Rs 5 lakh is received.
6. You can make cash withdrawals up to Rs. 50,000 per day.