Potato vegetable or parathas are loved by all. But today we have brought you a special potato recipe that you will love. You may never have heard of potato pickle. But today we're going to tell you about that. Potato pickles are also made and are known for their excellent taste. So let's know about the special Recipe for Potato Pickle.
* Required content:
- Five Potatoes
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Amchoor powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- two tsp rye
- Sarasso oil
- Salt to taste
* Method of making:
- First wash and clean the potatoes thoroughly.
- Add a pressure cooker potato and water to the medium flame and add five seats to boil.
- When the potatoes are cool, remove the peels and cut them into small pieces.
- Now add potatoes, red chilli powder, amchur, turmeric, rye and salt in a bowl.
- Keep the oil in a pan in high flame to heat.
- Turn off the flame when the oil is completely heated and smoke.
- Cool the oil completely and add it to the potatoes and mix.
- Prepare potato pickle. Keep it in the sun for 2-3 days and stir once a day to mix well.