New Delhi: Election strategist Prashant Kishore has recently made a statement. He said, "He did not meet NCP chief Sharad Pawar regarding the upcoming Lok Sabha elections. Kishore recently also rejected claims that he would join the opposition to take on the BJP in the next general elections".
According to an English news channel, Prashant Kishore has claimed that "It seems difficult for a third or fourth front to give a fight to the BJP. I don't think the third or fourth front will successfully counter the current situation. The model of the Third Front is old and not correct in terms of the current political environment. The statement, also indicated by the teenager, is seen as an attempt to put an end to speculation". These days, there was talk in the political corridors that Pawar and Kishore had met in view of the 2024 Lok Sabha elections.
Prashant Kishore has now categorically rejected the speculation. Let us tell you all that Pawar and Kishore met in Delhi on Monday, June 21, after meeting in Pune on June 11. The meeting came ahead of the National Forum meeting to be held on Tuesday in which Pawar will attend for the first time.
Now, Prashant Kishore said on these meetings with Pawar, "They never worked together, so these meetings were held to get to know each other better. Political discussions have taken place in these meetings. At the same time, with the state-wise situation being discussed, the possibility of which strategy will work against the BJP and which will not work. Moreover, he said that so far there has been no discussion of a model like the third Front".