The festival of Holi is a festival of colors. On the day of Holi, everyone paints one another and celebrates happiness. In this day, chemical mixed in colors makes many people afraid of allergies. Everyone hesitates to paint because of their skin problems. Today, we are here to remove this hesitation. In fact, we have brought easy measures that will help you to protect yourself from allergies. Let us tell you.
1. Massage the skin with good oil or ghee before you go to celebrate Holi. This will not affect your skin.
2. You can use gram flour and curd mixed to release the Holi color. In addition, you can also rub the oil in gram flour. will be beneficial.
3. You can put aloe vera gel on the face or even make an ice cube. After 10 minutes of applying it, the face will be washed and cleaned.
4. You can use neem. For this, you have to make a face pack that will protect you from the allergies of colors on your skin.
5. If you have more colour on your face, you can add raw milk, sandalwood powder, gram flour, and a little turmeric to make a paste to use it.
6. You can also use calamine lotion after playing Holi as it is considered to be the most effective in the release of color.
7. You can also add flour and olive oil to release color from your body.
After 500 years, grand Holi will be celebrated in Ram Darbar, 'Ayodhya'
Gujarat govt: Put ban on Holi celebrations in state amid corona crisis
MP: 'My Holi at my house,' will be decided in Crisis Management meeting today