Recently, there has been a case in which a python swallowed a dog. The dangerous video of the same is going viral on social media. Rajasthan has come out with a shocking case. This video is from Udaipur in Rajasthan, where a python 13 feet long swallowed a stray dog. A local resident connected to wildlife has recorded a video of the whole episode from his mobile phone.
"On Wednesday morning, we went for an animal rescue operation that was on the way to see the scene. They saw some people harassing the 13-feet-long dragon, which swallowed something. The man told us that when we approached the dragon, he saw that there was a dog in his jaw, which he was trying to swallow."
According to information, it is worth mentioning that there have been several cases of dogs and goats swallowed by the dragon. In September last year, a full-fledged python had swallowed a dog at Palwal in Haryana. In addition, there are a number of cases that are surprising.