1. India's first geothermal power project will be set up in which union territory?
a) Jammu & Kashmir
2. India signed an agreement with which nation for the construction of Shatoot dam?
3. Who has been named as the leader of opposition in Rajya Sabha?
a) Mallikarjun Kharge
b) Anand Sharma
c) P. Chidambaram
d) Digvijaya Singh
4. The Central Reserve Police Force has inducted 34 women commandos into which among its following units?
b) Parliament Duty Group
c) Rapid Action Force
d) None of the Above
5. Which Indian short film is among the top 10 shortlisted films in Live-Action Category for the 93rd Academy Awards?
b) That Day After Everyday
6. Ngozi Okonjo- Iweala is set to become the first female chief of WTO. She was the former Finance Minister of which nation?
7. Robert Irwin has won the Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2020 award. What was the title of his photograph?
a) Drey Dreaming
c) The Last Goodbye
d) Close Encounter
8. Which nation has announced an ambitious 10-year space program including 2023 Moon mission?
9. Who has become the third Indian pacer to take 300 wickets in Test Cricket?
a) Jasprit Bumrah
b) Mohammed Shami
c) Ishant Sharma
d) Umesh Yadav
10. Which Indian film has won the coveted Tiger Award at the 50th Rotterdam Film Festival 2021?
c) Oru Pakka Kathai