Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi, populary known as Rumi is well known Muslim poet, jurist, Islamic scholar, theologian, and Sufi mystic. He has written in Persian, Turkish, Greek and Arabic. His work has been translated to in many lanaguge and got popular in various nations. This Suif poet was famous for his lyrics and for his epic Mas̄navī-yi Maʿnavī (“Spiritual Couplets”).He had a capability to keep his opinions and in a very strong and attractive ways. We bring you the amazing quotations of Rumi which are inspiring as well make you understand the world.
1. You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean, in a drop.
2. Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.
3. It’s your road and yours alone. Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you.
4. I want to sing like the birds sing, not worrying about who hears or what they think.
5. These pains you feel are messengers. Listen to them.
6. Wherever you are, and whatever you do, be in love.
7. When the world pushes you to your knees, you’re in the perfect position to pray.
8. There is an invisible strength within us; when it recognizes two opposing objects of desire, it grows stronger.
9. Why should I be unhappy? Every parcel of my being is in full bloom.
10. Forget safety. Live where you fear to live. Destroy your reputation. Be notorious