Prime Minister Narendra Modi is one of the strongest and popular Prime minister of India who is praised and loved by the people for his work and dedication towards the development of India. Narendra Modi is a great speaker, once he is at the podium, he gets every body's attention for each word uttered by him. It is his speaking skill and way of keeping views which make him a popular speaker. On the occasion of his birthday, we bring you the 10 quotes of Narendra Modi which shows that he is outstanding in making good use of the words to impress the audience.
1. We do not need ACTS but Action.
2. I will make such a wonderful India that all Americans will stand in line to get a visa for India
3. Religion to me is devotion to work and devotedly working is being religious.
4. Mind is never a problem. Mindset is
5. Hard work never brings fatigue. It brings satisfaction
6. By getting an opportunity to serve society, we get a chance to repay our debt.
7. Let work itself be the ambition.
8. It is important how we view the youth of our nation. To simply consider them as new age voters will be a big mistake. They are the new age power.
9. A son of a poor man is standing in front of you today. This is the strength of a democracy.
10. IT+IT=IT; Indian talent + Information technology = India Tomorrow
Hope, these quotes of PM Modi will inspire you to achieve your goals.