Pali: A big news has come from the Pali district of Rajasthan. In fact, the health of more than 300 people deteriorated after eating food from a wedding ceremony here. It is being told that the guests started receiving complaints of vomiting, diarrhoea and stomach ache and more than 150 of them were admitted to the Sojat Road Community Health Centre. On the other hand, more than 50 people were admitted to nearby rural hospitals including Sojat City and the rest to nearby rural hospitals including Bagri.
The entire case is being reported from Bhund village of Sojat Road town. Yes, and the number of people who were deteriorating here continued to increase till late in the night. Yes, and suddenly such a large number of food poisoning cases came up. As soon as we looked at the information received in this case, the medical arrangements came on alert mode and the beds in Sojat Road Hospital fell short. During this time, two patients each were kept on one bed. It is being told that all the doctors of the hospitals in the nearby villages were called to Sojat and Sojat Road Hospitals. At the same time, the treatment was going on till late in the night and many people had to get treatment by laying on a bed in the gallery of the hospital.
Let me tell you all that earlier, the health of 22 children had deteriorated after eating nutrition in a government school in Dausa. Yes, and seeing the deteriorating health of the children one after the other, the school staff was also shocked. The children were taken to the hospital. The case was reported to be of a government school in the Nangal Rajawatan area. In fact, khichdi was given under the mid-day mill at the Government Upper Primary School at Dhani in Bhojpura and after eating this khichdi, suddenly the health of 22 children started deteriorating. One after the other, the child started vomiting and continued to suffer from stomach pain. The children were then taken to Nangal Hospital.