Jaipur: One killed, 4 others injured due to electric shock
Jaipur: One killed, 4 others injured due to electric shock

Jaipur: A man died of electrocution from a fridge in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Four other family members were also hit by a severe current, causing severe burns. All have been admitted to the hospital for treatment. Police is also trying to find out how the accident took place.

In fact, the case is from Harmara area of Jaipur. According to the Samchar Agency, the incident took place at the house of Mohammad Rafiq, who lives here. The current suddenly spread in the fridge inside his house. Rafique was hit by a severe current as soon as he touched the fridge, killing him. Four other family members in the house were also hit by the current coming into the fridge.

The local police rushed to the spot after receiving information about the accident. Police have admitted the injured to the hospital for treatment. Police said the case is under investigation. The transformer installed in the area reportedly malfunctioned, causing electric shock swells to such a speed that electronic items were damaged by short circuits. There was a major accident when the current came into the fridge kept in Rafiq's house.

Also Read

Raghurama Krishnam Raju’s bail petition to be heard today by SC

1,621 teachers died of COVID-19 during U.P. panchayat polls

Indian Covid-19 variant can spread like wildfire among non-vaccinated people



Join NewsTrack Whatsapp group
Related News