Rakesh Jhunjhunwala loses Rs 753 crore due to fall in stock market

New Delhi: Amid a fall in the stock market on Friday, retail investors have suffered a lot, as their stock portfolio has suffered a major setback. In this big fall of the stock market in India, veteran investors have also suffered. Shares of Big Bull Rakesh Jhunjhunwala's favourite Titan company lost nearly 4.37 per cent on Friday. Tata's company's stock fell more than seven per cent this week.

Rakesh Jhunjhunwala's networth fell nearly Rs 753 crore this week due to a crash in titan's share price. According to the history of titan company's share price, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala's share price plunged from around Rs 2374 to Rs 2293 per share. The stock market crash recorded an intra-day loss of about Rs 105 or a fall of about 4.40 per cent. In the last one week, Titan shares have fallen from Rs 2467 to Rs 2293, showing a fall of Rs 174 per share or a loss of about 7 per cent over the period.

According to titan company's shareholding pattern for the July to September 2021 quarter, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala and his wife Rekha have a shareholding in tata group's company. Rakesh owns 3,37,60,395 shares of titan, which is 3.80 percent of the company's total continued capitalization. Meanwhile, his wife Rekha has 95,40,575 shares or 1.07 per cent stake in the company. So, Rakesh and his wife together have 4,33,00,970 shares of the company or a combined 4.87 per cent stake in the company.

"Necessity is the mother of innovation" This proverb has been proved by Mohit Kumar

Relief on petrol and diesel prices even today, know today's price

Black Friday: Sensex, Nifty suffer the most, Lose 1688 points

- Sponsored Advert -

Most Popular

- Sponsored Advert -