Fasting, in the blessed month of Ramadan, one of the pillars of Islam is fard, which has moral, physical, spiritual and social benefits, because everything that Great Allah imputed to the duty of his slaves by His Grace brings only benefit, and in the other world. Important in the month of Ramadan has proper nutrition. Speaking of nutrition, it is important to follow a few simple rules and fasting is completely easy for you to tolerate.
1. The very first rule for fasting people and even non-fasting people is to avoid overeating and completely filling the stomach, because our stomach shrinks during fasting, and when a large amount of food arrives, it stretches (the stomach walls are riddled with blood vessels; when this body is stretched, they stretch and blood vessels, as a result of which its blood supply deteriorates and, of course, digestion suffers as well).
2. Proper selection of products for Iftar and Sukhur is important. After a long post, do not immediately lean on the food. Enough 3 dates, water or persimmon, or even 2-3 maslin in order for the stomach to receive a signal and begin to function normally. Sharp intake of large amounts of food can lead to a deterioration in the state of health in general, and not only to the erosion of the gastrointestinal tract. The body is like a machine that you need to start, warm up and only then hit the road. Suhur is best to eat eggs, jam, cheese, oatmeal, walnuts, bread, bananas and other fruits.
3. It is best to break down fresh dates, which are an ideal alternative to sweets, ten dates are able to satisfy the daily human need for copper, magnesium and sulfur, and they also contain half of the necessary iron and a quarter of calcium, have a positive effect on the brain and stimulate its work, provide normal brain activity and mental sobriety, dates help to maintain normal acid balance in the body and the growth of beneficial intestinal bacteria, dates are very nutritious, well-done lyayut hunger, saturate the body with useful substances, etc.
4. You should also avoid fried and fatty foods, as they negatively affect the whole body. As a rule, these products do not contain any vitamins or useful substances we need, and there are a lot of negative reasons to list. Healthy cooking methods: stewing, roasting, steaming - retain and convey all the benefits of food, make its taste unique. After all, everything that our favorite foods are rich with, remains in them, and this is so important for the human body, and especially during fasting.
5.If you used fizzy drinks, you urgently need to forget about them. Manufacturers of such drinks have long been no secret of the presence of sugar substitutes. And what is a sweetener? Why is it sweet, but not real? Sugar substitutes are of two types and differ in composition. In any case, regardless of the composition, sweeteners represent a threat to health. So: xylitol is a dangerous substance for the formation of kidney stones; sorbitol E420 and aspartame E951 do not affect the kidneys or the liver in any way, they simply weaken the retina of the eyes and the person gradually loses sight; Saccharin (from toluene) and cyclamate are 40 times sweeter than sugar and 80 times more dangerous because they are carcinogenic.
6. Taking into account the long hours of fasting, we should eat slowly digestible foods (complex carbohydrates), including those that contain fiber. Energy for the body is released for a long time, since after they are consumed, splitting occurs slowly and the insulin level does not jump. Good carbohydrates are found in legumes (beans, peas), cereals (cereals, lentils) and potatoes, as well as in cereals, whole grain breads, fruits, pasta from durum wheat and some vegetables (carrots, cucumbers, cabbage, tomatoes , spinach others.). The feeling of satiety is maintained for a long time and there are fewer calories in them. A sufficient amount of carbohydrates in the diet helps to avoid hypoglycemia, or the so-called low blood sugar.
7. It is very important that our body works smoothly, for which it is necessary to use fiber. It is she who is responsible for the correct operation of many internal organs of a person. Plant food contains dietary fiber, which play a role in the activity of the body. Fiber helps cleanse the gastrointestinal tract from harmful substances and toxins. Deficiency of fiber may adversely affect not only the work of the gastrointestinal tract, but also the state of the body as a whole. Healthy fiber is found in fruits (apples, apricots, raspberries, peaches, oranges, bananas, raisins, plums, strawberries, pears, blueberries), vegetables (beets, broccoli, carrots, celery, fresh onions, peas, cabbage, sweet peppers, zucchini , tomato, pumpkin, potatoes), bran bread, whole wheat bread, oats, cinnamon rice,
8.Mediki advise fasting men not to wear tight belts and ties, if possible to stay indoors, take a cool shower and walk as much as possible barefoot. However, this has its own nuances, for example, the water temperature in the shower should not be below 30 degrees. Indoors, it is recommended to close windows tightly, to carry out wet cleaning every day. In the presence of an air conditioner, it is important to remember that the temperature difference with the street does not exceed 10 degrees, as well as the fact that indoors with air conditioning can not be in wet clothes.