Janmashtami is a festival which can is celebrated in all over India with great enthusiasm. On this day we all focus on making birth anniversary more enjoyable and memorable. The best way to celebrate this day is to spend quality time with family and friends and to have delicious dishes sweets together. When it comes to sweets coconut Barfi or Khopra Pak is one of the most delicious taste. Here we bring you the best recipe to prepare delicious coconut.
4-5 cups of scraped coconut shreds
1 tablespoon of cardamom powder
2- 3cups of water
2 cup of sugar
2 tablespoon of ghee
5 tablespoon of milk
1. First of all take the name of Krishna ji and put coconut shreds in a heated pan and fry it and remove it after the coconut milk moisture looks settled a bit.
2. Then, boil water in another pan and add sugar and stir till it boils. Pour milk to the boiling sugar syrup and add the fried coconut shreds to it.
3. Stir till the coconut and sugar syrup are blended properly and add ghee and cardamom powder.
4. After sometime when syrup gets the thick place it on a plate with ghee smeared over it and Flatten the surface evenly with the help of an oiled flat slice.
5. Cut into squares or any shape of your own choice and leave it to cool.
So, have this tasty dish and double the celebration of this festival.