Okra is a favorite of many people. Everyone wants to spicy and crispy, but it's not easy to make it at home, nor does it become what we want. The same taste of okra can reduce your interest. In such a way you need to adopt a few different ways to make it. So today we've brought you a special recipe for making Dhaba style 'Bhindi Masala'. This will also change your test and make Okra a favorite again.
also read Eating Almonds Now Will Burn Fat, Know Its Other Benefits
- 250 grams okra (cut into pieces)
- One tomato (finely chopped)
- An onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- Oil to fry
- Salt to taste
- First heat the oil in a pan in the medium flame.
- Add cumin seeds, onions and ginger-garlic paste and fry for the same time as the oil is hot.
- Add the tomatoes and fry till they are soft.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and coriander powder.
- Add okra and salt to the masala and cook till it is soft for about 15-20.
- Keep running intermittently. After that your masala okra is ready.
- Turn off the flame after the scheduled time and serve hot with the roti.
also read Include these things in children's diets, the memory will get sharp