Chicken is a favourite among non-vegetarians. Many people are willing to do anything for chicken. Because the taste of the chicken can be adapted to its own and a variety of dishes can be prepared. You can make many kinds of testy dishes from chicken. If you want to make some specials in nonways, try 'Tomato Chicken', which is fast-prepared and flavoured with great flavours. You don't even need to go outside, but you can try it at home.
- one kilo chicken (sliced into pieces)
- Ten tomato puree
- 3 tbsp ghee
- 2 tbsp roasted onions
- a teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- half a teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp green chillies (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Oil as needed
- one tbsp coriander (for decoration)
- First place the oil in a pan in the medium flame to heat.
- Add tomato puree and cook hard as the oil is hot. This will take about 2 hours.
- On the other hand, place ghee in a second pan in a medium flame to heat.
- Add roasted onions and run for a few seconds as the ghee is heated.
- Add the chicken, ginger and garlic paste and mix well and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Mix tomato puree after the stipulated time. Add turmeric, red chilli powder, green chillies and salt.
- Cover the pan for 10-15 and cook the chicken.
- Turn off the flame after the scheduled time.
- Ready Tomato's chicken. Garnish with green coriander and serve.