As soon as the monsoon arrives, your food changes. You want to eat something, but you don't understand what to eat. In such a case, make a special snack that is liked by all children and adults. So today we've come up with a special recipe for making a special 'corn cheese toast' for you. You can make your rain even more special by making it. Let us know how to make it.
- Bread slices: 4
- Corn powdered grains: 1 cup
- Cream: 2 tbsp
- Finely chopped green chillies: 3
- finely chopped onions: 1 tbsp
- finely chopped cucumber cucumber: 1 tbsp
- Chopped tomatoes: 1 tbsp
- finely chopped coriander leaves: 1 tsp
- Salt: to taste
- Red Chilli Powder: 1/2" 4 tsp
- Cumin seeds: 1/2" 4 tsp
- Chaat Masala: 1/2" 2 tsp
- Butter: 2 tbsp
- Cheese: 2 cubes
- Cut the edges of the bread slices.
- Mix all the ingredients except cheese and butter, with the ground grains of roast.
- Spread a mixture of roasted roasts on one side of the bread with a spoon.
- Apply 1/2 teaspoon butter on the tbsp.
- Place the mixture on the side of the roast, put it downwards and after baking on a low flame for 5 to 10 minutes, flip and apply the cheese on the mixing side, let it melt.
- Bake until the bread is golden. Put butter from the edges in between.
- Cook all the bread slices in the same time. Cut the hot cheese toast in the middle with the help of a knife.