Everyone offers tea whenever guests come to the house. You may have heard of a variety of teas. So today we're going to tell you about another new kind of tea. We've come up with a recipe for making special Kashmiri tea 'Kahwa' for you, which will help you get a royal welcome from the guests. Learn recipes if you also want to adopt it.
- Two tsp Kashmiri tea leaf 'Kahwa'
- two cups of milk
- two cups of water
- Sugar to taste
- 1 tsp almond powder
- a teaspoon pistachio
- 7-8 fibers of saffron
- half a teaspoon salt
- First add the tea leaf in a pan to a low flame and boil for 10 minutes.
- Add a cup of water to the tea pot and mix well while running, add milk and salt after 2 minutes and cook on a low flame for 10 minutes.
- Add saffron to the tea and cover it for 2 minutes and boil and turn off the flame. (If the tea does not appear to be pink, pour a pinch of pink color)
- Add cashmere tea, almonds and pistachios to serve hot.