Today you can make home Italian dish which kids love a lot. To avoid eating outside frequently, you need to learn this dish that you can also make at home. So we're going to tell you how 'Shezwan Macroni' is made. Knowing its recipes, you can try it at your home at any time. Find out here recipes.
- Macaroni - 2 cups, boiled
- Shezwan sauce - 1 teaspoon
- Capsicum - one, finely chopped
- Green chillies - 2, finely chopped
- Onions - one, finely chopped
- Carrots - one, finely chopped
- Frozen peas - 1/2 cups
- tomato sauce 3 to 4 teaspoons
- Red chili powder 1/2 tsp
- Oil - 4 teaspoons
- Salt - according to taste
First, put oil in the pan and put it on the gas to heat and when the oil is hot, add the chopped onions and chopped green chillies and fry for about two minutes.
- Add the chopped capsicum, carrots, frozen peas and then cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Then add boiled macaroni, shezwan sauce, tomato sauce, red chili powder and salt to these cooked vegetables and mix well and then cook for about 3 to 4 minutes to close the flame.
- Delicious Shezwan Macroni is ready to take out Shezwan Macron in the serving bowl and add a little butter to serve hot.