When people go out to eat, they definitely like to taste the Lachha parathas. They can say that Lachha Paratha is something that everyone likes and the way it is different from which it is made. Sometimes you want to have the same paratha as the restaurant at home, but that doesn't happen. So today we've come up with a very easy way to make Lachha Paratha, which can make it crisp and delicious at home.
- one-and-a-half cups of dough
- Maida 1/2 cup
- ghee or oil 3 tbsp
- Oil for frying
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp of sugar
- Milk 1/2 cups
- 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup seduated flour
- Add flour, maida and salt in a utensil and mix well and knead the oil, milk and water slightly and knead a soft dough.
- Cover the dough for 15-20 minutes and keep aside for rest.
- Remove the dough and oil 2-3 times.
- Then break the small dough, then put dry flour and make a thick roti vine with the help of a cylinder.
- Now apply oil on the belly bread and sprinkle the dry dough, then fold the bread into paper.
- Hold the edges of the roti and stretch it slightly and lengthen it and roll it like jalebi.
- Heat on a tave or pan slow flame.
- Then roll the jalebi-like rolled bread with the help of a cylinder. Remember not to dilute the roti too much, keep it thick.
- Now put the lachcha parathas on a hot tway and oil on both sides and bake till golden.
- Then place the lachs parathas on the plate and place it between the palms when a little cool. so that the layers of parathas can be opened.
- Now serve the ready-made lachha parathas hot with your favorite vegetables, raita and pickles.