In snacks, we like some good food. Having something crackling makes your morning or evening good. Similarly, the papad angle may be the best for you if you talk about a light snack. Papad food is loved by all and all are crazy about its taste.
Today, we have come up with a recipe for making a special 'Papad Cone' for you to enhance the flavour of papad, which is stuffed with stuffing by giving papad a special design. If you want to eat something different, you can use this recipe. So let's know about the recipe for making this special 'Papad Cone'.
- Two Papads
- A small bowl murmur
- one tbsp Bhujia
- Half onion (chopped)
- Two green chillies
- half lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp black salt
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp green chutney
- a tsp sweet chutney
- Fry the murmur in a pan in a medium flame to make the stuffing and turn off the flame.
- Add murmurs and all the other ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Stuffing is ready.
- Cut the papad into two parts.
- Place the medium to heat a tava in the flame.
- Slow down the flame as soon as the pan is heated.
- Put a part of papad on the pan and squeeze it with a cotton cloth and make light- and light.
- Turn it over and bake lightly by pressing it with a cotton cloth on the other side.
- Then take off immediately from the tawa and bend it into the shape of the cone and hold it for a while.
- Papad will be stiff on its own. Then fill the cone with a little stuffing.
- Ready to serve Papad Cone.
Recipe: Make Party dishes at home, tandoori potato tikka will be special