Everyone on weekends wants some good food. When it comes to food, some junk food is a great choice for children. So today we've come up with a recipe for you to make a special 'Maggie Noodles Biryani', which will win the hearts of children with its best taste. So let's know about this special Recipe. So let's know how to make these 'Maggi noodles Biryani'.
* Essential content
- 15 grams of capsicum chopped
- 1 packet Maggie
- 2-3 green cardamom
- 2 buds of garlic
- 1 onion, finely cut
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cabbage
- 1 inch cinnamon slice
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tomato, finely cut
- 1/4 cup green chillies
- 1/2 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves
- 1/2 fine beans
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- one-fourth fennel
- 2 tablespoons oil
- one-fourth teaspoon chilli powder
- Heat the oil in the pan. Add green cardamom, cinnamon, cloves.
- Add the onions and garlic and fry till brown. Add tomatoes and capsicum to the oil and cook till it is soft.
- Add red chilli powder, coriander powder and fennel seeds to the pan and fry for a minute after frying the tomatoes.
- Add green vegetables and peas to the pan and cook well.
- Add salt and mix the vegetable well. Turn off the flame.
- Add the magi as in the Maggi packet to another pan.
- Now add half the previously cooked vegetable in a bowl. Then add half the magi cooked on top.
- Add the vegetable to Maggie and then add the coriander leaves to the top and eat the Maggi noodles biryani.