Halwa is one of the popular dessert in India. There are many kind of Halwa which can be made easily at home. Today we bring you recipe of Khas Khas Halwa which is delicious as well as healthy. So let's start
1 Cup Khus Khus, 1 tsp Ghee, 1/2 Cup Makhane, 1/2 Cup Ghee, 1 Cup Sugar, 1/2 tsp Cradamom Powder, 1 Cup Milk, 7-8 Nos Almonds, chopped, 7-8 Nos Pistachios, chopped, 7-8 Nos Makhane
1. First of all take a bowl and soak 1 cup of Khus Khus in it for some time then drain water and grind the khus khus to make a paste out of it
2. Now take ghee in a pan and add makhane to it and rost them for a minute
3.In another pan, take half cup ghee and add khus khus paste to it . mix well and add sugar to the pan
4. Mix them and add cardamom powder. Mix thoroughly.
5. Add a cup of milk to the paste. Stir thoroughly. Cover and let the mix cook for a while on a low flame.
6. Uncover at the simmering point and add almonds, pistachios and makhane. Mix the nuts thoroughly with the entire cooked halwa. You Halwa is ready, serve it hot.