There are different types and techniques to cook rice, but today we bring you the recipe of Lemon rice which is one of the most common dishes in South India. It can be made easily at home only with few ingredients. so let's start
1 teaspoon coriander seeds, 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (or canola or sunflower cooking oil), 1 teaspoon mustard seeds, 3 to 4 curry leaves, 2 green chilies (slit lengthwise), 1-inch piece ginger (grated), 1/2 cup peanuts (roasted), 1 teaspoon turmeric powder, Juice of 2 lemons and 2 cups cooked basmati rice.
1. First of all Gently roast and then coarsely grind the coriander seeds into powder. Set aside.
2. Now, Heat the oil in a pan and add the mustar seeds,curry leaves, and green chilies. Fry the mixture until the spluttering stops.
3. Now, Add the ginger and peanuts. Fry the mixture for another minute.
4. Add the turmeric powder and turn off the burner, then Add the lemon juice and mix well.
5. Add the rice, roasted coriander powder and salt to taste and mix thoroughly. Your lemon rice is ready