Everyone likes to eat outside. But again and again you can't go out and we're going to tell you recipes so you can make your special things at home too. Currently here we're talking about the crispy dosa of flour that you can easily make at home. Dosa dal-rice is then soaked and prepared. But we're going to tell you about the dosa of coming. Let us know about that recipes.
- one bowl flour
- half bowl semolina
- An onion (finely chopped)
- Three green chillies (chopped)
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- one tbsp coriander
- Salt to taste
- Water to make the slurry
- Oil as needed
- First add flour, semolina and water in a bowl to make the batter.
- Do not dilute the batter nor thicken.
- Add red chilli powder, onions, green chillies and coriander leaves and mix well.
- Place a tava on medium flame to warm.
- Add oil to the pan as soon as it is hot.
- Once the oil is heated, add a spoon-rounded dosa batter on the pan.
- Turn it over and bake from the other side when it is sick.
- Make all the dosas in the same way.
- Ready flour's crispy dosa. Serve with green chutney.