Every festival is extremely well-celebrated by the Jain community. In Jainism, there are particular sorts of festivals that people value and celebrate the most. Rohini Vrat is a celebration that is similar. In Jainism, this fast is highly well-known. Women fast for the long life of their husbands on Rohini Vrat, which is one of the most important days for the Jain community. In the Jain and Hindu calendars, Rohini is one of the twenty-seven nakshatras. In Margasirsha nakshatra, Rohini vrat is seen at the conclusion of Rohini nakshatra. This fast can be observed by both men and women according to Jainism, however it is necessary for women. The fast will be observed on November 20th this month.
Rohini Vrat 2021: Date and Auspicious Time:-
Date: November 20, Saturday
Sunrise: 6:48 a.m.
Sunset: 05:26 pm
Date: Pratipada till 05:04 PM
Rohini Vrat 2021: Importance
Rohini Vrat 2021: Puja Vidhi:-
- Get up early in the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
– Install an altar with the statue of Jain Lord Vasupujya.
- Offer flowers, incense and prasad.
– Recite the Kanakadhara Psalm.
– Prayers are offered to pray for bad behaviour and refusal for errors made.
– Observe the fast after the Rohini nakshatra appears in the sky.
– End the fast when the mrigashira nakshatra rises in the sky.
- Donations are made to the poor and good to the needy.
If you are also observing this fast, be sure to keep all these things in mind so that there is no possibility of any inconvenience and deficiency.