On 15th December, the Railway Recruitment Board has activated the link to view the application status of RRB NTPC recruitment exam. This link has been released on the official portal of RRB. Candidates who have applied for this exam can now check through rrbonlinereg.co.in this portal. In addition, further direct links are also being given in the news, easily check through it.
This link will be available on the RRB portal till 30th September 2020 to see the status of its application form. Candidates will have to enter their registration number and date of birth to find out whether your application form has been accepted or not. There is recruitment on 1, 40640 posts. The RRB will start on 15th December 2020, which will be computer-based. However, the board has not yet issued an exam schedule.
1. First visit the official portal of RRB.
2. Click on the link attached to application status on the homepage.
3. Then a new page will be open. Choose your city on it.
4. Log in by entering all the requested information.
5. Your application status will be visible on your screen as soon as you log in.