Women also have a special interest in sex, but sometimes it happens that some women are afraid of the name of sex. This kind of fear on the bed not only reduces your interest in sex but also reduces your sex potential. Partners don't care what they might be having trouble with. So have you ever wondered why women are afraid of the name of sex? Here's why women don't have sex.
The reasons for sex that make women nervous
* Women run away from sex the most because they are very intimidating in the larger size of the penis. Women think that the cause of pain during intercourses is the larger size of the penis.
* Virginity for women is a huge point. They just like to lose it with their humor. This is why women give more prominence to oral sex than sex.
* Women are very afraid of the pain that occurs during sex. However, with pain, pleasure is also available. But once after sex, women start to enjoy the pain.
* Women are also afraid of sex because they are most afraid of unwanted pregnancy. The fear of pregnancy lasts almost every woman. A woman avoids having sex with a man who doesn't like condoms.
* Women don't like condoms during sex, but fear of unwanted pregnancy keeps them always. It is common for women to flock to doggie style sex positions.
What to Do When She's Not Interested in Sex, Try this Non-Sexual Way to Stimulate your partner
The Kivin method could help you get the best oral sex you've ever had
Tell your partner how you want to increase the pleasure in the bed