We are all aware that it is not possible to pay the debts of forefathers in one life, so even after they leave the world and go away, shraddha is considered a tradition to repay their debt. In such a situation, whatever we pledge to give from Shraddha, everything is received by those ancestors. In such a situation, the Shraddha Paksha lasts for sixteen days from the full moon of Ashwin month to Amavasya and the date on which the ancestor who has died is worshipped on the same date, those who do not know the date they can perform the shraddha on the same day. and can pray to almighty "Lord, I have spread my hands in front of you, I pray you for the salvation of my fathers, my fathers are satisfied with my devotion." By doing this, the person gets freedom from paternal debt". Now today we are going to tell you the importance of every date during this period.
Importance of every date-
- It is said that the person who performs Shraddhi on the day of Poornamasi, his intellect, affirmation, memory, perception power, and greatness begin to grow.
- It is said that pratipada is for wealth and it helps to achieve success in life.
- At the same time, the person who does the Shraddha of the Dwitiya is the king and the aspirant of the attainment of the best meaning can do this on Tritiya.
- Chaturthi is said to destroy enemies and destroy sins.
- It is said that one who performs Shraddha on Panchami attains wealth.
- At the same time, the deity is worshipped by those who perform the Shraddhakaram on the Sasthi date.
- It is said that those who do Shraddha on Saptami get the blessings of great Yagyas.
- It is said that one who shrines Ashtami attains complete prosperity.
- It is said that by performing Shraddha on Navami Tithi, you get a lot of opulence and a woman who walks according to your mind.
- It is said that a person who performs Shraddha on Dashami achieves the Lakshmi of Brahmatva.
- It is said that the Shraddha of Ekadashi attains the knowledge and majesty of all the Vedas.
- It is said that the Shraadh of Dwadashi Tithi brings prosperity and abundant food for the nation.
- It is said that the Shraddh of Trayodashi gives children, intelligence, perception, freedom, good conformation, longevity and opulence.