The eyes are windows to the soul, they say, but if your eyes are tired and puffy, it doesn't speak so well about your soul now, does it? Tired eyes are something we all face due to long working hours, late-night parties, or even hereditary issues. The usual skincare products can only do so much for the skin around your eyes, since that skin is delicate and needs to be handled with care.
Here is a recipe for a DIY eye serum that has rejuvenating ingredients to instantly liven up your eyes anywhere, anytime.
What you need: 1/2 cup ground coffee, 100 ml sweet almond oil, 1 tablespoon avocado oil, Gauze, Serum bottle with dropper
1. Add 1/2 cup ground coffee to a jar, and combine it with 100 ml of sweet almond oil.
2. Add enough oil to cover the coffee grounds. Close the jar and let this mixture set for 4-5 days in a cool dry place.
3. Using a gauze cloth, strain out the oil from the coffee ground and sweet almond oil mixture into a clean bowl.
4. Add 1 tablespoon avocado oil to the bowl and stir to combine it with the coffee-infused sweet almond oil.
5. Transfer the mixture to a serum bottle.
How to use:
Use a few drops on the area around your eyes. Gently massage the serum using your ring finger as the skin in this area is delicate. You could use this serum before bed or the first thing in the morning.